Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AFACTS (Advising and Faculty Access to Students)

Dear OOD Training:

Does Georgia Tech provide any training for AFACTS users?



I don't recall ever seeing a class listed. However, I need to learn how to navigate and use the new AFACTS for various purposes. I used the one that we had several years ago, but haven't had a need to use it for at least the past 4 yrs. or so.



I would appreciate any suggestions or direction you can provide.



Thanks,

"Just the Facts on AFACTS"

Ivan Allen College




Dear "Just the Facts on AFACTS":



According to Dana Hartley, Director of Undergraduate Academic Advising, we do not have a current training class for AFACTS but there are instructions and a demonstration video at www.afacts.gatech.edu.



I hope this helps.

OOD Training

No comments: